Health and Safety Policy:
The management of “ACCURATE ENGINEERINGING SERVICES LLC” is committed to a safe and healthy working environment for everyone using the premises as a place of work, or visiting on business.
- Set health and safety objectives and performance criteria for all managers/supervisors and work areas.
- Annually review health and safety objectives and Supervisors/managers’ performance.
- Encourage accurate and timely reporting and recording of all incidents and injuries.
- Investigate all reported incidents and injuries to identify all contributing factors and, where appropriate, formulate plans for corrective action.
- Actively encourage the early reporting of any pain or discomfort
- Provide treatment and rehabilitation plans that ensure a safe, early and durable return to work.
- Identify all existing and new hazards and take all practicable steps to eliminate, isolate or minimise the exposure to any significant hazards.
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of the hazards in their work areas and are adequately trained so they can carry out their duties in a safe manner.
- Encourage employee consultation and participation in all health and safety matters.
- Ensure that all contractors and subcontractors are actively managing health and safety for themselves and their employees.
- Promote a system of continuous improvement, including annual reviews of policies and procedures
Every employee is expected to share in the commitment to health and safety.
- Every manager, supervisor or foreperson is accountable to the employer for the health and safety of employees working under their direction.
- Each employee is expected to help maintain a safe and healthy workplace through:
- Following all safe work procedures, rules and instructions.
- Properly using all safety equipment and clothing provided.
- Reporting early any pain or discomfort.
- Taking an active role in the company’s treatment and rehabilitation plan, for their ‘early and durable return to work’
- Reporting all incidents, injuries and hazards to the appropriate person.
The Health and Safety Committee includes representatives from senior management and union and elected health and safety representatives. The Committee is responsible for implementing, monitoring, reviewing and planning health and safety policies, systems and practices.
No Compromise in quality for any kind of work carried out by us.